College Funding for Military Connected Students | Western Technical College-美高美网络平台游戏

Funding for Military Connected Students

To receive your veteran's educational benefits at Western, 请 follow these steps:

  • Set up an initial consultation about benefits and enrollment processes and transfer credit with the Western Veteran Military Center
  • Bring with you all military documents you have (certificate of eligibility, DD 214年代, NOBE, KICKER) as applicable; if you are a dependent, some benefits will need additional documentation. Please contact us for more information
  • After you enroll in classes, you must complete the Certification Request Form
  • All veterans must supply the college with their military transcripts
  • 应用 for general financial aid in addition to your veteran’s benefits

Western Technical College is approved by the Wisconsin State Approving Agency and the Federal Department of Veterans Affairs to provide training to veterans, active service members, and survivors and dependents of a deceased or disabled veteran. 

See more at Veteran Military Center.


We’re here for veterans. Call, email, or stop in.

Veteran Military Center
Student Success Center, Room 122
400 7th Street North
拉克罗斯, WI 54601