Student Records | Western Technical College-美高美网络平台游戏

Student Records


An official transcript is a complete record of a student’s enrollment at the College and is maintained by the Registrar’s office. It includes all courses, grades, and program graduation.

Learn how to request a copy of your transcripts.



Degree and Enrollment Verification

For employers and agencies: The National Student Clearinghouse is Western’s authorized agent for providing degree verifications to employers and background screening agencies.
Phone: 703-742-4200
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

For students: Contact the Welcome Center
Phone: 608-785-9200



Diploma Replacement

The cost of ordering a replacement diploma is $5. Processing of the replacement diploma may take up to two weeks.

To request a new diploma, email



Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)

Western annually informs students of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 in the Student Handbook. This act protects the privacy of educational records, establishes the rights of students to inspect and review their educational records and provides guidelines for the correction of inaccurate or misleading data through informal and formal hearings.

Learn more about FERPA.