Transfer Options | Western Technical College-美高美网络平台游戏

Transfer Options

Transferring into or from Western can be an important part of a practical, affordable educational plan.

Transferring in, you may claim Credit for Prior Learning (CPL), whether it is work experience, military training, credits from other colleges and universities, or other academic achievement. After evaluating your circumstances, our CPL Specialist can help you transfer in to Western as seamlessly as possible.

Transferring out using one of Western’s University Transfer options, you’ll find yourself halfway to a four-year degree, for considerably less investment.

Partner universities include UW-La Crosse, UW-Oshkosh, UW-Green Bay, UW-Whitewater, Viterbo University, and many more. Please contact the university directly to confirm that credits for a specific program are transferable.


Contact us

Not sure where to start? The Welcome Center can help.